Saturday, September 23, 2006

Mugachugalug

Short update because I'm on a roll (OK IT's ROLL, not ROLE! slip of the fingers, no fault of the mind. heh):

interesting find in the library:


I mean, I know she writes, but to have a law review named after her, now that's way cool. Heh.

This is my new favourite studying haunt:






Its an attic onthe topmost floor in the library and is a perfect place to mug your afternoons away (again, I'm a mugger). Because it involves climbing 3 flights of stairs I'm usually left well alone and even if people did come up, I've managed to colonise it to such a large extent that most feel uncomfortable staying. :) I liiike. I love the high arched windows and the wood panelling and the panoramic view it has of the school, although there is now a HUGE hole in front of law school because of expansion works.

To end off, I expect I'm going to be updating less frequently because jessup training has started and it is KERAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYY. My Jessup teammates. (both are crazy too by the way. Ashley the blondie is from texas and she's amazingly hyper. And funny. And terribly determined. And ditzy. Rachel runs marathons regularly and she conned me into joining the running club where they run twice a week, 6 miles and 20 miles. She talks while she runs. Non stop. to both. I try not to suffocate and die.

9 Comments:

Blogger jiax said...

law.fordham.edu

7:02 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

you're on a role?
wow. what role? law student?

hehe.

WHO"S THE GIRL!

11:51 AM  
Blogger jiax said...

adam, are you by any chance referring to that girl featured in numerous photos here on this blog that Mr. Wong has yet to identify?

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES who is that girl indeed

8:30 PM  
Blogger Zhu!!! said...

hmmm... BD doesn't look like how i imagined him to be!

He looks.... normal.

yes. and WHO'S THE GIRL???!???!?

hehehe...

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAH YOUR ROOM AND UNIVERSITY AND FRIENDS ALL VERY NICE ONE LAH!

BUT HOW COME YOU NEVER TELL YOUR FRIENDS IN SINGAPORE ABOUT YOUR BLOG??????

paul :p

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to let your ardent fans know who's the girl, mr. wong.

anything short of full disclosure will not do.

and what's this i hear about you buying a car and going around terrorising pedestrians? so are you the one behind all the drive-by shootings in st. louis?

2:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl? What girl?

- wlw

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhhh post more leh ! dun need to mug so hard ! anyway, invite all ur friends over to s'pore. i want to meet them and make friends too !

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home