Tuesday, October 10, 2006

At the behest of a good friend, I am back with updates, sorta.

I'm sorry I haven't been as good with this whole updating thing as I should have been, it's been a busy busy week. Let's see. Since the Nuremberg Conference, I've had 1 week of school during which I found out that I got selected to go to Brazil. Yay me. I thus now have to raise funds to go to Brazil and for that end, have been assiged to design Halloween Grams and make cookies for sale in school. (sounds familiar? Hint: think CNY).

Problem? I have NO IDEA what Halloween Grams are.

Shoulda asked.

Drat.

In other news, I have to go read about 30 pages worth of stuff for later today so I'll be back again soon. Promise.

Chicago in 1 week!

And the girl in the pictures is Shoko and NO, WE ARE NOT DATING. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

you and shoko are SO dating!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Zhu!!! said...

OF COURSE you are not dating! heh heh =)

10:22 AM  
Blogger tipsyfaeries said...

not dating means already attached also whaaat.... ;)

9:41 PM  
Blogger jiax said...

come on don't doubt wlw!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home