Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Puerto Rico

Because I have just wasted 5 hours of my life on internet service providers whose only goal seems to frustrate to death their customers, I went through my pictures from spring break to channel abit of that by the beach laidbackedness in an attempt to calm my spirits.

So here goes. Puerto Rico. (I'll write more about the place and how I liked it very very very much at a shortly following later date. no time now. Seminar paper due. I die. I really really die.)

In a picture, Puerto Rico:




Isn't this a picture right out of Singapore's cityscape?




You never know what you have till it's gone. In St Louis, in addition to family, friends, a sense of safety, security, good food, material comforts, respectable nightlife, a beach and the ocean. Fortunately, Puerto Rico had no shortage of that:










(YEAH LAH I KNOW LAH FAT LAH FAT LAH FAT LAH)

Puerto Rico also actually has a lot of other things but I have no time to put it up all now because I need to go meet someone who is going to buy my car (I HOPE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WHY NO ONE WANT TO BUY WHY WHY WHY?????) so I will be back later.

lOVE YOU ALL BYEBYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home